Thailändisch lernen

how to treat a normal thai lady

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

Ich erstelle dieses Thema, weil es für den einen oder anderen vielleicht interessant ist zu sehen wie eine "normale" Thaifrau tickt. Ok, die kleine ist auch ein wenig verklemmt, aber letztendlich ist es sehr interessant zu erfahren finde ich, wie die normalen Thais denken, was ihnen in der Beziehung wichtig ist und auf was sie achten. Sie erzählt auch viel von ihren Freundinnen.

Ich schreibe mir seit etwas über einem Jahr mit einer lieben Thai aus Bangkok, die ein kleines eiscafe (extrem geile desert-spezialitäten) besitzt.
Anhang anzeigen S_7909742295530.jpgAnhang anzeigen S_7909742359079.jpg
Anhang anzeigen S_7909717569071.jpgAnhang anzeigen S_7909718842894.jpg
Sie hat sich nun in einen Farang verknallt und fragt mich seit längerer Zeit um Rat.
(auch ich suche von Zeit zu Zeit Rat bei ihr, wir verstehen uns auf rein freundschaftlicher Basis ganz gut, völlig ohne Hintergedanken)

Ist das etwa einer von euch, der mit der armen Onn hier sein Spielchen treibt? lol

Zu Onn, sie LIEBT Essen. hat aber ne Klasse Figur und ist keineswegs pummelig. Morgens schickt sie mir manchmal ein Bild von einer kleinen dicken Schnecke "guten Morgen", und auch sonst sind ihre smilies durchweg von ... pummeligen Figuren geprägt, sie schickt mir laufend Kochtipps und Fotos von ihrem Essen, holt sich auch von mir Ideen.

Der Chat von gestern und heute - sie schreibt mir dass sie die ganze Nacht geweint hat:

ich: Why? What happened

sie: He came to Thailand and told me to live with him during his time in Thailand. But i can not In Thai culture Women will live with men when they are married.
He don't understand
He never think about married
He never think about move to thailand and i can not move to his country too my family is here...He don't understand why we have to support our parents
I tried to explain him. Welfare of Thailand is not the same as Europe. We do not have any retirement money so we have to raise money and take care of our parents.
I know it's hard to understand. But it is our culture.

ich:
From which country is he
What kind of relationship do you have with him
Did you already meet him? did you have sex with him already?

sie:
swiss

ich:
This sounds for me like he treats you same as prostitute, But he not want to pay money to you
He want you to stay with him for his holiday for free

sie:
i think so

ich:
Did you meet him already or just chat only?
sex already?

sie:
yes i just meet him
no
cuz i think same you

ich:
hmmmm

sie:
He just want me to stay with him for his holiday and i don't want relation like that

ich:
I wonder that he want to stay with you without having sex with you. Because he not know if sex is good or not. So maybe he wants to know you better.

sie:
No he want to stay with me but i said i can not

ich:
For Europe man this is a very kind offer. He want to pay you were a holiday so I understand that he cannot understand you say no. :) I really understand your culture
So when you explain him your culture then you should explain him also how he can now you better
What must he do to have any relationship with you
Because europe men often not understand how to get a Thai girlfriend
In Europe it is easy just to offer to spend time together

sie:
I don't want his money
My money is enough

ich:
If I want to be your boyfriend what must I do?
Explain me please

sie:
U have to made me trust u
We can going tgt
Can have the future tgt
And accept our culture
And most important u will love only me

ich:
So need much time to get your trust. And I would have to live in Bangkok.
Because we cannot make in a relationship over long distance.
Yes sure nobody want butterfly

sie:
But he make me feel like.. we can not have future tgt

ich:
Yes because men from Europe think that can have time together just for fun
Europe is very open. And most men not understand that good girls in Thailand are very closed. Not open.

sie:
yes

ich:
They just think why this girl not want to have fun with me just two weeks
You not want money so he thinks he not need to pay you
You can make a test and ask him to pay you 3000 for one day. If he accept or if he want to trade to pay just 1500 for one day , then he just want a prostitute

sie:
i dont need to do that
Cuz i know he never think about our future

ich:
You must understand that there is no future with tourists
You can only have a future with residents

sie:
But i just know he don't want married
That's impossible for thai culture

ich:
And if he fall in love with you then you can move to Switzerland in his house and live with him and from there you can take care your family.

sie:
How can i take care my family from there

ich:
Oh so why you think about him?
Just make it easy.
You can have fun and sex with him in holiday. If you’re not want that then just say sorry no
This is up to you nobody will know that you meet him
And when he go back you will never see him again

sie:
I don't want to waste my time with someone who don't care me
If i want just sex i can find every where so many guy want that from me

ich:
How can he care you when you’re not want money
But you like this man too much na?

sie:
In my thought care don't = money

ich:
What is care in your mind? I want to understand :) if i fall in love with a thai lady in future :)
I live in europe and i am in thailand just 3-4 times per year for holiday. So how can i make you fall in love with me? Please explain me.
You not want money, i like that. Means you are a normal thai girl, good girl. So how can i make you trust me and think about future with me? What is the first step?
I think first step is holiday together :) not for sex, but like friend

sie:
Ok... i will explain u every thing u ask
Care in my mind is take care
If i love someone all The life u will get every day a breakfast a lunch box if u want
have Massage every time u tired
And You do not have to wash your hair or cut your nails by yourself. I will take care about that
Care= take care tgt

sie (nächster Tag:(
Today i take him to temple
And now i very sure he not that right guy for me. he will stay in BKK more 21 day
Today i went to pick him in early morning to went to the temple and grand palace
We walked all day in very hot weather but he didn't let me eat any thing i had just water
My breakfast was 3 pm

ich:
Did you tell him you hungry

sie:
Yes i told him at noon i hungry i didn't eat breakfast
U guess... what he said
He said he did't hungry

ich:
Just think positive... he did not say you already pumpui enough ... haha
Oh oh... give him one more chance. Maybe he is not sensitive to understand women
Did he take you to restaurant in the evening?

sie:
How can i like a guy who think just him self and don't care other one
He said he want to dinner in boat on river
so i book for us

ich:
Hm. Maybe he just think its more nice to take you to the boat and you will not be hungry if you eat in afternoon
Just test him, and you will see

sie:
I don't know
I just think why he don't care me
I never ask for his money i paid every thing i eat
I hurt my foot cuz we walk all day when we have to walk upstair i ask him.... Can we go up by the escalator?
He said walk is better
I said : but i hurt my foot
He still said walk is better

Anhang anzeigen S_7909642382782.jpgAnhang anzeigen S_7909642753344.jpg

ich:
in europe mostly the women say what to do lol... if women say "we take Elevator" than we do it. no discussion. lol. You should be more dominant and tell him what he have to do
oh your feet look very tired... :( i am sorry

sie:
One of My nails near to fell out.

ich:
oh my god. and he not give you Money or pay the Restaurant?

sie:
I said i hurt but he still don't care
no

ich:
you are a cheap advisor for his Holiday in Bangkok.

sie:
lol
yes i think so

ich:
i am sorry for your experience... if you would be with me, i would take care you very much
not because i want sex with you, but because you Show me everything and you waste your time with me... for that i must thank you and pay Restaurant and take care you
this is normal even between friends

sie:
I feel very bad
I have never been treated like this before.
If just friend...
I have a lot of friends
They never treat me like this too

ich:
i would never do this with a lady
maybe for joke, if already know Long time. but not on date like with you

sie:
I feel like I'm just a driver. I fill up gas every day for 500 baht to take care of him. His hotel not near my home
But that's money is not my problem
I will not feel tired if he makes me feel he cares for me. But now i feel so tired
I drive more than 2 hr a day for that treat
How Stupid i'm
lol

ich:
wow... is he so handsome?
why do you like him so much to do that?

sie:
no... lol
i just want to do my best
but now i think i just a stupid girl
hahaha...
I still believe in love if i think to start to love someone i wanna do my best
But now i think i can not love him

ich:
hmmm you not stupid
i think you not like to be alone
you are 31, how old is he?

sie:

ich:
i really think you should not meet him again. for what? i makes no sense.
There is no reason to see him again.
You can tell him he do not understand how to treat a lady.

sie:
Yes now i know
He not my right guy for sure

... und so weiter.

Voll der Arsch, aus ihrer Perspektive. Ihm ist das vielleicht gar nicht bewusst, wir Männer denken da ja eher praktisch :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warum nimmst du nicht die und ziehst einen Schlusstrich zu Lala&Co?

sag mal andy, kannste Dir Deine Sprüche nicht knicken, sie schön vorsichtig nach Origamianleitung falten und sie zusammen mit Deinen Chips draussen neben der Mülltonne essen? Ich geb Dir dazu auch ein Bier.
Ich verstehe nicht, warum solche Spams hier im Forum erlaubt sind.

Member hat gesagt:
sag mal andy, kannste Dir Deine Sprüche nicht knicken, sie schön vorsichtig nach Origamianleitung falten und sie zusammen mit Deinen Chips draussen neben der Mülltonne essen? Ich geb Dir dazu auch ein Bier.
Ich verstehe nicht, warum solche Spams hier im Forum erlaubt sind.
Nein,in deinem Fall kann ich sie nicht knicken.
Das müsstest du mir schon von der oberen Etage verbieten lassen.Mach ne Meldung und dann schauen wir.
Finde deine Beiträge trotzdem herzerfrischend.

Member hat gesagt:
Warum? Bin mir sicher das es viele interessiert wie eine normale Thai tickt.
Man liest das ja nicht so oft,aber du kennst dich ja bestens mit Thais aus;)

@Doug
Endlich weiß ich wie eine normale Thai tickt die nicht aus dem Gewerbe kommt ...

also ich sehe da keinen Unterschied, als normale Thai mit 31 keinen normalen Mann , bedeutet für mich das sie einen an der Waffel hat, wie so viele Damen.
In Thailand ist Money No.1. , ob tageweise bezahlt oder als monatliche Einmalzahlung. Sicher gibt es immer irgendwo Ausnahmen, das will ich garnicht leugnen,
aber in der Regel, ob Liebe,Illusion oder kurzweiliger Spaß, es kostet Geld und zwar immer deins.

Member hat gesagt:
als normale Thai mit 31 keinen normalen Mann , bedeutet für mich das sie einen an der Waffel hat
Ein weiterer Experte.
Herzerfrischend.

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
  • Standard Pattaya Afrika Afrika Phillipinen Phillipinen Amerika Amerika Blank
    Oben Unten