Thailändisch lernen

Info News aus den Philippinen

#1.302  

Duterte kündigt mal wieder an weiter morden zu wollen: Duterte dares CIA to 'oust' him

Duterte dares CIA to 'oust' him - The Standard
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte dared the United States' CIA spy agency to try and oust him, as he branded Western critics of his deadly crime war "animals" and vowed many more killings.
In two fiery speeches to mark his 100 days in office, Duterte repeatedly raised the prospect of local or foreign opponents seeking to remove him from power in an effort to stop the violence.
But he insisted he would not be intimidated and that his campaign against drugs, in which an average of more than 33 people a day are being killed, would not end. ...

On Friday, Duterte again promised there would be no let-up. "The drug campaign will not end. It will result in so many deaths and I do not apologise for it," he said in Davao.

Frage: Wenn immer behauptet wird, dass die ganzen bösen Drogensüchtigen ja nur erschossen werden, weil sie sich zu Tausenden gegen ihre Festnahme wehren, wie kann man dann vorab schon weitere Tote ankündigen? Das impliziert doch bereits (wie zum x-ten Mal) Absicht und somit den Aufruf zum Mord.

Und weiter unten findet sich dies:

In a barrage of separate tirades against his Western critics, Duterte told them not to think they were smarter than him and he would be prepared with many counter questions if they interrogated him.

"If they are unable to answer, son of a whore, go home, you animal. I will kick you now. Do not piss me off. It cannot be that they are brighter than me, believe me," he said.

Und dann ist es natürlich klar, warum niemand jemals Duterte kritisieren darf. Wir sind anscheinend alle zu dumm und er ist der einzig Wahre...

#1.303  

Die wahren Sorgen eines Duterte nach 100 Tagen: Lange Nächte allein und ohne Sex

Lonely nights at the top: Duterte worries about his ‘weapon’ conking out

Lonely nights at the top: Duterte worries about his ‘weapon’ conking out | INQUIRER.net
As he hit the century mark in office, a wistful President Rodrigo Duterte talked about how he hated spending lonely nights and why he’d rather kill himself if his “most important weapon” conks out before him. ...
“It’s lonely. Alone. I can’t hug my guards because they are men. My aides go home after bringing me home just to make sure I’m alive. After that, if I die in my sleep, they won’t care,” said Mr. Duterte. ...

“I get to live until what age? Until 99 years old? What will I do here? When I look at my naked body, everything I see is useless. All of it. Those hanging, they should cut it. It doesn’t deserve any…,” said Mr. Duterte.
“I’m only good to live until I’m useful. The moment I could no longer do it, with the [other sex]… That’s the essence of life. That’s my only enjoyment. If it is not there, kill me. It is useless,” said the President.

#1.304  

Hört sich leider alles nicht gerade einladend ein und ein Licht am Ende des Tunnels kann ich auch nicht erkennen.

Booking.com
        #1.308  

84% der Filipinos stimmen Dutertes Anti Drogen Kurs zu

ungültiger Link entfernt

Booking.com
  • Standard Pattaya Afrika Afrika Phillipinen Phillipinen Amerika Amerika Blank
    Oben Unten