Thailändisch lernen

Auch die Girls haben ihr Forum

Auch die Bargirls in Angeles haben ihr eigenes Forum. Bin dort mit einem Frauennamen angemeldet, IP ist ja von Angeles, das checken die nämlich,
Hat ganz interessante Threads und es geht genauso ums ficken wie bei uns, oder ums Tip geben, z.B. 26 jähriger Koreaner zahlt meine Barfine 3000 Peso zahlt anschließend noch 6 Ladydrinks und hat noch 4500 Tip gegeben.

http://www.girlsatnight.com.x10.mx/

Das ist ja wahnsinnig, habe rein geschaut ist auf filipino, jetzt werden die auch schlauer und rennen die koreaner hinter her.

Shovel @@ sage doch du hast fruher in sudkorea gearbeitet, lol ! dann hast du nur noch frauen stress.

Da verwechselst du mich Charlie, ich war noch nie in Südkorea. Ach ja, leider ist das meiste in deren Forum auf Tagalog geschrieben, einiges ist ein Mix aus Tagalog und Englisch und einiges ist in Englisch

Shovel ich machte spass, sagte ja lol, damit alle denken der shovel ist der beste

Ich bin da auch schon ein paar Wochen angemeldet (ich benutze dafür einen philipinischen Proxy-Server), in dem Forum ist allerdings nicht viel los, kein Vergleich zu hier. Durch das Tagalog-Englisch Mischmasch ist es auch schwer verständlich für Google-Translate. Viel neues ist so jedenfalls nicht zu erfahren.

Hier aber noch ein interessanter Text den ich dort gefunden habe:

Experience in Angeles city, phil

If you are living in Angeles or visiting it you always see different people from different countries and you see bars... A lot of bar are full of lady and sometimes you wonder why the lady going with guys and why guys taking lady? I’m sure u think that me also I think is sad to think because of poorness of Philippines or not enough job for lady’s you need to work in bar and because also not finishing schools, I’m leaving in Angeles city everyday I see different people old young etc... the point of this is if the lady are happy for what they doing are guys happy what they doing or why they doing it a lot of question A lot of guys coming in Philippines are wanted in their country or if not that reason let’s say girl in bar is easy to get u pay them they go with you unless you had money RIGHT! Now a day is more things going on in Angeles killing reaping and more, but sometimes mayor or government in Angeles city are hiding some other stuff that people should not know about crime going on in field or other foreigners that killed...But if outside something going on also in inside of the bars I do barhop with my friends i see different girl and guys some stuff that going on inside of the bar sometimes u see lady giving blojab to a guy or guy fucking lady or licking their pussy and more. Is this really should be always like this I know some of my friends that work in bar are not happy with their jobs but they don’t had choose whether they like it or not.. There are different type of bars..

SMALLBARS where lady are just sitting waiting with customer and going short time, (short time) girl give the guy short fuck and blojab which the guy just want to cam and had happy day  most of guy going in short time bar is old guys to 100% of guys going in short time bar old is 75%, young guys 25% and is the guys using protection or lady using protection? I DON’T KNOW but I’ll say maybe some are using protection but i say not all the time is work yet still u can get some sickness, Now most of lady getting sick are short time bars they also going long time were guy bar fine them and spend 12 hours sometimes 24 hours and working in small bar is difficult because sometimes u need to go in guy in one day 5 times or more and some of the small bar have rules that if you not go in customer u get fine and also no customer so you get no salary their day is not pay they only get salary if they go in guys so they work hard really hard not just sitting their ass do nothing ..

BIGBARS where lady dancing and going in guys long time same in small bars they go long time but they not going short time lady spend long with guy but like what i said are they using protection with sickness I DON’T KNOW but a lot of young guys going in big bar than old guy, 75% of young guys like big bar 25% old guy. Lady working in bar’s, some of them they love it, some not, some of them going crazy is scary to think what bar can do to you and can do to lady. But the same time it's also helpful for lady need to feed their children more helpful with lady that single mother is not a good job but for others is enough for them what they do to survive for everyday and for the children to go school and had food. For a lady that is a single mother does not have enough education to find better job for them that had children are not good example of course but with the salary from the bar it’s enough for them just to survive.. Anyway about lady’s work in the big bar. Sometime when you walk in field you see lady fighting over guys and they do stupid things like pulling each other's hair sometimes if they drunk they do more stupid and more worst,the guys laughing only of course lady fight over them i don’t think any guy will stop it is sad that they fight with guy just paying them for sex ? Had lady that desperate in money so they do a lot of thing to not lose customer and even its mean they fight other girls, working in bar lady also find relationship but not all the time is work, some guy pay lady in bar to stay with them is like bar fine but more like steady where the guy pay the bar to stay the lady with them and not go in other guys. So how much they pay the bar? it depends on what type of bars and lady you want to stay with you so if you want in small bar more likely about 10,000 if in big bar also defends what type of lady they had normal lady and also showgirl. Normal lady in big bars is 10,000 to 20,000 showgirl is 20,000 to 50,000 is a lot of money but some other guy are hungry with lady when they like a lady they pay it but i wondering why u pay the lady if u wanting steady girl why find someone who love to stay with u and not ask you to pay her steady and her choose to be with you and why find someone that you can trust not to chit on you and can wait with you when u need to go work back in your country and until you back with her if you pay like that much money why just take a lady in bar you spend what 1500 per night in that much money you pay the lady just think about the money you pay for her steady food clothes and more then after that you find other lady that you like again then you spend all your money again with her if you know that u can’t stay with one person just take a lady per night that’s more easy and more better for you than hurting other person.

So if had different bar of course have also different guy and i mean not old and young the types of guy coming in Angeles city i mean,

ONE WEEK MILLIONAIRES guys who usually doesn't have much money, they go in all bar....big or small...no care because they spending all of their money all of the savings to look rich even they risk all spend of the money that they been working hard back to their country and they just here for week.

HASH HOUSE HARRIERS usually retired or stuck in Philippines has pension so had little money but enough to survive for them and do everything on the cheap ill say is like cheap Charlie also.. Only go to bars to get free food or HHH discount,

BACKPACKERS guys who go in places for couple of nights, more likely 2 or 3 day then go another’s places in Philippines have small budget and usually only visit a country for one month and then usually never return

CHEAP CHARLIE guy that no money and taking street lady or short time bars,,,
ARMY usually on training exercise in SE Asia and have wife and 2+ children already visit every twice a year and they going in sex area of Asia to use lady to cum. Visits, Pattaya, then Surabaya, then Angeles, then Korean Juicy bars they go in big bars..

REAL MILLIONAIRES/RICH usually dress bad, have expensive cell phone, stay in midrange hotel ( not ABC , Lewis Grand or wild Orchid ) more like in pacific Breeze , Hotel Amsterdam.

PAPASAN guy who working in bar as papasan and care in lady also..not always good guys tho as some can be naughty and fuck their own staff/girls!

BIG BUTTERFLY guy who bar fine a lot of lady and also even had a girlfriend already can’t stay in one relationship , same in lady also can be big butterfly. Being here in Angeles is not just fun all the time is difficult to around with people you don’t know also when u hearing tourist been killed and rob ,shot this past year more high of killing in Angeles if you ask me the scary that i heard when FILIPINO name Mark Dizon who killing foreigners with wife Filipina going in houses or apartment also had two guy in motorbike who been shooting tourist this few months are been hearing killing tourist hard to be around in country that you just visitor and people won’t appreciated even thou because of tourist people get job and like in resort bar restaurant and more I can’t imagine what well happened if no tourist in Philippines and I’m sure FILIPINOs well be desperate and well get more crime and more shooting,

It's not only Angeles that has bars all in other places had bar in Philippines you always see and always find bar’s, I work in bar before I work in short time bar being in bar that you need to go in guy always tough because if no one well bar fine me I don’t had money I need to go in different guy and who knows that guys I been going with had sick, back then when I looked back I’m stupid and I’m scared I feel something in my head was broken sometimes I get asshole customer heat me treat me bad lock me in their rooms, when I think of it. It makes me cry make me scared make me feel I’m dirty person it’s hard to had relationship and you feel you don’t deserve the guy because who I am before and u feel that is always be a big deal and because who you are as lady work in short time bar were you need to go in guys , guy can be nice with you when you talking with them in bar buy you drinks then the guy asks you ( YOU WANT TO GO WITH ME?) then I said back ( YOU WANT SHORT TIME OR BARFINE ) then the guy may say ( OK LET’S GO UPSTAIR ) what upstairs? He want short time he want 3 hours to had sex with him... I had one time when I go in guy when he want me to give him fuck and blojab ofcoures that’s my job and I need to do it , so I do give him it what he want while I’m doing it he said to me I want u to do deep throat when I cum, I said no I won’t do that so I stop it, while I’m pushing my head away to him he pushing me back really hard and it’s hurting my head then when I get off out to him he said well I want my money back because I not do want he want me to do, the thing is because of that I get fine in bar 300 which for me is a lot back then because I’m working and that my salary I not getting salary everyday being there in bar I get my salary as going in guys so if I don’t had customer I don’t had salary, I been working in short time bar’s for almost 7 months I think? then also I work in other bars, 2 weeks in lollipop, 1 day in Alaska 1 day in las Vegas and 3 day in honey pot. I never thought it and I see how difficult the life is I know a lot of lady not happy for what they doing but if you want to survive and u need to feed your family you don’t have choose, I make that decisions for me no one push me to work in bar to one till me to do it I just do my own my thing myself and now I’m better person. It's true that you CAN meet an amazing guy who is perfect and honest with me and if you have family can sometimes help with that also. Understanding the past of the girl can be difficult for your bf but you can try to work it out and deal with it. I love him because he stay with me even what I am as lady who work in bar who going with different guys. I know is not a good job at all but I don’t had choose I not finish schooling. I mess it up I had a lot of opportunity back then but I push it away so that’s were I ending in bar, right now is hard for me to write this about myself because is coming back what I do and stuff I did and bad guy I go with .. when I’m writing this about bars my head in block my head going to empty I can’t think I can’t say anything it’s scared me and hurt me but it’s also good I can’t always keep it inside of me I need to get it away and let it out...

For me I live here and born here in Angeles I thought I see everything but I’m wrong, I only see the nice thing and heard the nice stuff but when I start working in bar and see what’s going on its opposites with everything I thought, I thought working in bar is fun I thought working in bar easy to get money, I have a lot go thought but its full’s thought , working in bar is not easy working in bar you need to work it hard to earn money not even that you heard a lot of lady getting sick you heard a lot of guy had sick but is not only sick like a fever sick, I’m talking about sick is HIV, STD,HERPIES , GONNORHEA ,CHLAMYDIA AND MORE.. Me as ex bargirl before I never realise this thing only when I start to learn and understand what sickness bar girl can get in bars for me after I heard this stuff I start being sensitive when we go in bar and I more sensitive in cr of the bar because that’s were all the lady having piss whatever they do? for me as working in bar before I do more careful touching things in cr like the door handle and I put tissue in toilet and I wash my hand and never use the towel in cr if u still had tissue more better use it, I know stupid right but I’m talking about bar and end of the day who knows? let’s say you careful having sex with lady’s or guy right but is cr you can get easy sickness,

So here we go again about the bar so i tell u now about types or bars and guys now we had type of bargirls,

BIGBARS usually big bar had type of different dancer they not all the same,

SHOWGIRL lady that dancing alone in stage and doing sexy hot dance and also they calling them spot light dancer the showgirl lady they not going in short time and also there the expensive lady you can get they not really pretty some of them are some of them not but Korean and Japanese most that show girl like to go with, every time we go barhop mostly I see with showgirl they like going in Korean I don’t know why but maybe they just like it or because they give big tip? I don’t know Showgirl’s drinks is about 300 pesos bar fine 3000 to 5000 and I see a lot of them had bad attitude gush I hate lady had bad attitude thinking that they better than anyone, so anyway that’s the showgirl is.

CULTURAL DANCER their the girls group than dancing more like r&b or hip hop they not like spotlight lady they more like normal dancer also ,

NORMAL DANCER is lady had normal salary normal drink and normal bar fine but they had more nice attitude than showgirl and cultural dancer and they do had more fun to bar fine with but a lot of normal lady want to be show girl and dance group because they get more salary for everyday they work per night but not all I know only couple of ladies that they more like to be a showgirl but same of then like to be normal dancer because a lot of customer like bar fine normal lady than dance group or showgirl ,the normal drink is 100 to 150 bar fine 1000 to 1500 but guys give more tip with lady when they take normal ladies,

SMALL BAR they only had normal lady they don’t dance they not get salary per night they just calling customer bring them in rooms to have sex that’s all they do,

So everything you read here is all about bars and what is angeles is and guys that coming here.... hope u like it and enjoy reading...

Booking.com

Member hat gesagt:
Ich bin da auch schon ein paar Wochen angemeldet (ich benutze dafür einen philipinischen Proxy-Server), in dem Forum ist allerdings nicht viel los, kein Vergleich zu hier. Durch das Tagalog-Englisch Mischmasch ist es auch schwer verständlich für Google-Translate. Viel neues ist so jedenfalls nicht zu erfahren.

Hier aber noch ein interessanter Text den ich dort gefunden habe:

Experience in Angeles city, phil

If you are living in Angeles or visiting it you always see different people from different countries and you see bars ......

..... when I’m writing this about bars my head in block my head going to empty I can’t think I can’t say anything it’s scared me and hurt me but it’s also good I can’t always keep it inside of me I need to get it away and let it out...

So everything you read here is all about bars and what is angeles is and guys that coming here.... hope u like it and enjoy reading...

Bin auf einen lesenswerten längeren Beitrag gestoßen;
will sagen, etwas Nachdenkenswertes.

Ja ... das TAF bietet doch manchmal etwas tiefer gehendes.

Gruß

Opa

• Standard Pattaya Afrika Afrika Phillipinen Phillipinen Amerika Amerika Blank
    Oben Unten