Thailändisch lernen

Info News aus den Philippinen

#1.311  

Wie die Vizepräsidentin Leni Robredo kommt nun auch von FIdel Ramos Kritik an Duterte. Der frühere Präsident war einer der Auslöser für Dutertes Präsidentschaftskandidatur, zeigt sich aber enttäuscht von den ersten 100 Tagen und vom Nicht-Vorhandensein eines langfristigen Plans. Nicht die Drogen sind das Hauptproblem der Philippinen, sondern die Armut:

Ramos: Duterte has no long-term vision for PH

Ramos: Duterte has no long-term vision for PH | ABS-CBN News
Former President Fidel Ramos on Tuesday elaborated on his critical assessment of the first 100 days of his ally, President Rodrigo Duterte, saying the tough-talking leader has yet to lay down his long-term strategic vision for the Philippines.
Ramos, who pushed Duterte to run for president, shocked many when he wrote in a column published over the weekend that the Philippines was “losing badly” in the first 100 days of the administration.
Speaking to ANC’s Beyond Politics, Ramos clarified that he still considers himself a “teammate” of the president, but this does not mean he will stop giving advice and constructive criticism.

Ramos: Duterte too focused on fighting crime, drugs

Ramos: Duterte too focused on fighting crime, drugs | ABS-CBN News
Ramos said the focus should not just be on the war on drugs and fighting crime.
He said, if this were the only problems of the Philippines, then one would already see more happy people on the streets given that the crime rate has gone down.
But, he noted that there is still a "pervading ambiance of uncertainty" and "unhappiness in the sense that not much has improved."

#1.314  

Duterte wieder mal gewohnt "sympathisch", anmaßend ohne Ende: Duterte: If I don't respect you, expect gallons of curses

Duterte: If I don't respect you, expect gallons of curses
President Rodrigo Duterte warned critics that if he loses respect for them, they can expect "gallons" of curses from him.

"If I don't respect you anymore, be prepared for the worst. I can give you gallons and gallons of epithets, curses," said Duterte on Wednesday, October 12, during the 115th anniversary of the Philippine Coast Guard.
Duterte had again been ranting about criticism from the United States and United Nations on his controversial anti-drug campaign.

Bilder und Videos sind nur für registrierte oder eingeloggte Mitglieder sichtbar. 

#1.315  

Der ehemalige Präsident Fidel Ramos und wie weiter oben angesprochen ehemals auch einer der stärksten Unterstützer von Duterte verteidigt Obama und Ban Ki-Moon gegen die ständigen Rants von Duterte:

Bilder und Videos sind nur für registrierte oder eingeloggte Mitglieder sichtbar. 

Booking.com
        #1.318  

In der Fire Pid Bar in Angeles soll es wohl gestern nen Raid gegeben haben.
Weiss jemand mehr darüber?

#1.319  

@Pilo Ja gab es, ist aber schon ein paar Tage her und wohl wieder offen. Weihnachten naht...

Was neues von heute: Duterte says he will humiliate US, EU, UN in rights debate

Duterte says he will humiliate US, EU, UN in rights debate | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com
Maybe God gave you the money but we have the brains.
This was President Rodrigo Duterte’s message Thursday to the United States, the United Nations and the European Union as he vowed to humiliate them in a debate on human rights that he claimed would provide “entertainment” to those who will watch it.
Duterte said he has written letters to US President Barack Obama, US State Secretary John Kerry, the UN, and the EU inviting them to visit the Philippines to probe the killings linked to his brutal war on illegal drugs.

“Come here. Investigate me. But give me also the right to be heard. So I will have to ask you questions after questioning me. I’ll let them play into my hands,” Duterte said during the 42nd Philippine Business Conference and Expo in Pasay.

“I’m very sure they can never be brighter than me. Believe me,” he added.
“I’ve been a trial lawyer for many years. I’ll play with you in public. I’ll ask five questions that will humiliate you. I’ll ask 10 questions where you will agree with me,” the president said.

Booking.com
  • Standard Pattaya Afrika Afrika Phillipinen Phillipinen Amerika Amerika Blank
    Oben Unten